WHAT IS PRP FACIAL?
PRP Facial is the Platelet-Rich-Plasma therapy, popularly known as the Vampire Facial. In this therapy, the patient’s problem area is treated using their platelets found in the plasma of their blood. Platelets are the cells found in the blood which helps in forming a blood clot. Further, after the formation of the blood clot, certain enzymes are released which helps in boosting the healing process of the target area. In a nutshell, PRP treatment helps in regenerating and renewing the damaged area by drawing the new stem cells into the focused area and augmenting the healing process.
WHO IS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR PRP TREATMENT?
PRP Facial can be opted by anyone, but it is mostly preferred by people with certain conditions such as:
- People suffering from dark under-eye circles and crow’s feet
- Uneven skin tone and skin texture
- Candidates with sun-damaged skin
- People suffering from acne scars & acne spots
- People with large & open pores on the surface of their facial skin
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and ones with pigmentation issues
HOW IS PRP FACIAL DONE?
The treatment is highly simple and safe to perform. The procedure consists of:
- The area of treatment is safely readied with following a diligent cleaning procedure.
- The doctor/cosmetologist then checks for the veins to draw blood.
- Once the region is detected, the doctor proceeds with safely drawing the blood as normally as the blood is taken for blood tests.
- Anaesthesia is optional, only if requested by the patient or when necessary. Mostly, a topical anaesthetic is applied for greater comfort during the treatment.
- This blood may vary anywhere between 10 to 30 ml depending on the area to be treated.
- The blood is then spun and processed for 8 to 10 minutes in a centrifuge machine.
- This machine helps in separating the cells from the top layer of the blood, and fibrin is extracted with rich platelets.
- This extraction of these rich platelets is then re-injected into the target areas of treatment.
- It may take up to 3 sittings for the patient to experience visible changes. But, in many cases, patients get great results in just one session.
- The entire treatment lasts for about 30 to 60 mins depending on the target areas to be treated.
EXPECTATIONS AFTER THE TREATMENT & PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN?
Once the treatment is done, there is patience needed to witness highly noticeable changes. Such as:
- The platelets injected into the target areas takes a little while to start showing results.
- The healing time taken by these cells is anywhere between 10 – 30 days.
- There are new cells, new collagen & blood vessels formed in the treated area which takes around 30 days to regenerate itself and revitalize your skin.
- Please note, most of the collagen is reproduced in around 2-3 months, post which the patient can experience a boost of youthfulness & glow along with amplified looks and features.
- There may be slight swelling, temporary bruising or mild redness which is normal. Your doctor may prescribe you a few medicines to ease any discomfort.
- Your skin post-treatment is very sensitive. So, the patients are advised to avoid direct sun, as it may damage the skin.
- Limiting any form of heavy work is also prohibited.
- Keeping your skin highly moisturized & hydrated is the key to faster recovery & greater results.
- Always loading your skin with the right SPF sunblock to avoid any form of damage to the skin.
- You must expect your skin to look brighter, youthful, firmer, wrinkle-free and free of any pigmentation, scars etc.
WHY PRP FOR FACE?
There are several benefits of getting the PRP FACIAL, some of which are listed below:
- QUICK PROCEDURE – The procedure lasts for barely 30 to 60 mins a session.
- NON-INVASIVE – This is a non-invasive procedure, which means, there is no surgery performed during this procedure.
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS – PRP facial promises amazing post-procedure glow and long-lasting results which, if well-taken care off, lasts up to 2 years.
- ALL NATURAL – PRP is a natural procedure, with no chemical treatment or no form of outside agent used to treat the target area. It utilizes the patient’s blood and derived cells/platelets.
WHY ORANGE TREE HEALTH FOR PRP FACIAL
Orange Tree Health has one of the best facility and advanced technology to assist you in providing the right cure for all your skin and related issues. Our team of award-winning experts are the best in Delhi-NCR, with the highest standards of training and skillset to address all your queries. We have a log of happy and highly satisfied clients for PRP and other treatments. Our doctors and other technicians are qualified professionals with best in industry accolades and experience.