Dermal Filler functions quite similar to botox, but the two are completely different from one another and are used for different purposes too. Dermal Fillers are made of hyaluronic acid and other similar substances. These fillers are administered into the determined area of treatment using injections. This is a minimally invasive procedure which does not call for surgery. These fillers are used to treat deep or defined creases/lines around the face or neck region such as the deep smile lines, frown lines, wrinkles, scars etc.
Dermal fillers contain many ingredients which are used to give plumper and fuller look to the target areas which may have gone dull and thin-skinned over the period. These areas could be around the eyes, cheeks, chin, mouth, nose, lips tec.
WHAT DOES A DERMAL FILLER INJECTION CONTAIN?
There are various ingredients used in the fillers for different cosmetic issues and skin types. Some of the ingredients are listed below are to treat specific conditions.
- Hyaluronic acid is used to add that extra bounce to the skin and make it look plump.
- Polylactic acid is used to produce collagen.
- Polymethyl-methacrylate which is used to as a semi-permanent filler
- Polyalkylimide and Calcium hydroxylapatite are two other ingredients used to which is compatible with the human body and is mineral-like and gel-like compound
These injections, when used as a treatment, can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.
USES OF DERMAL FILLERS
Dermal Fillers can be used for the following conditions:
- Add bounce to the skin
- For smoother skin
- Achieve plumper and fuller-looking lips
- Reducing wrinkles under the eyes and around the eyes
- Deep lines around the mouth, lips, eyes, nose, chin
- Filling in the scars
- Enhancing the shallow areas of the face
- Reducing the static wrinkles and fine lines
There are very few cases of side-effects witnessed post-procedure. But in cases of few reported, they are listed below.
- Itching, swelling, bruising around the injected areas are common
- Skin rashes, redness, inflammation
- Few patients can feel the fillers under their skin, which is because it takes a little while for the fillers to settle.
- In cases of any infections or wounds, the patient is advised to contact his doctor immediately
- There are times when the results soon after the treatment seems undesirable. In such cases, speak to your doctor, as dermal fillers may take up to a few days to a week to settle down and show the desired results.
Always remember to consult a qualified cosmetologist or a cosmetic surgeon for better results. At Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Center, we have highly experienced and well-trained staff to carry out all the cosmetic and related procedures. Our facility is one of the best in the country with state-of-the-art technology and high-end machines and pieces of equipment.
BOTOX – THE REVOLUTIONARY TREATMENT
It was back in the 1970s when the scientists and doctors started administering the use of Botox to treat crossed eye condition and later graduated to treated wrinkles and fine lines. This most certainly brought about a revolutionary age-defying treatment known to humans. Botox is a form of neurotoxin protein produced by bacterium Clostridium botulinum and its other related species. This substance produced is called botox, and is highly useful and popular in treating several age-related facial conditions. It is a regulated substance which is also used in a very controlled manner by the aestheticians or doctors to treat health problems.
Botox acts directly by restricting any signals from the nerves to the muscles in the area it is injected. By freezing the muscular movements, this further causes mild stiffness leading to lesser or no wrinkles or wrinkles shallower than usual. There is also a noticeable difference in the occurrence of fine lines, as these are reduced drastically or next to no defined fine lines are spotted on the face. Once you’ve had your shot of botox, it is an unmissable and a frequent regime, as it starts to fade out. The results last longer and as it starts to dissolve, it requires a refill.
WHO CAN GET THE BOTOX TREATMENT?
Botox is popularly used by both men and women across the globe. Some of the common uses of botox are:
- To treat smile crease or frown lines
- Treatment of wrinkles and fine lines
- Crows feet and eye wrinkles
- Fine lines or defined lines around the mouth region
- Sagging or drooping cheeks
- The skin on and around the chin area
Doctor’s across the globe have also used Botox to treat various other conditions such as:
- Forms of eczema
- Raynaud Syndrome
- Vulvodynia etc.
PROCEDURE & SIDE-EFFCETS
- Your doctor will analyse the affected area or the area of treatment.
- The botox injection is directly administered into the neuromuscular tissue by diluting the powder in the saline.
- Post the injection is injected, it takes up to 24-72 hours to show its effects. In rare cases, it may take up to a week to show results.
- Depending on the treatment, one session of Botox procedure can last for anywhere between 3 months to a year.
- Patients just delivered or lactating or pregnant, must avoid taking botox treatments.
Most of the patients do not have any side-effects, but in rare cases, there are a few milder effects post-treatment.
- Patients may have mild swelling or numbness and even bruising around the treated area, for which the doctor will prescribe medication
- Headaches, mild flu-like symptoms or even in fewer cases, stomach upset is noticed. In such cases, consult your doctor without delays.
- Temporary weakness or stiffness is a general side-effect which fades out in a few days.
- Any form of allergy or itching witnessed by the patient must be informed to the doctor immediately.
Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Center has one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the Delhi-NCR region. With the years of expertise, our doctor and an expert in the beauty and cosmetic industry – Dr Sajal Halder has successfully treated thousands of patients with Botox procedure. Our state-of-the-art technology infrastructure is the best fit for all types of cosmetic surgeries, procedures, treatments and so on.
WHAT IS MICRODERMABRASION?
One of the most popular procedures in the beauty & skincare market is Microdermabrasion. This is a winner amongst the winners! This is one of its kind, an absolute non-invasive procedure or in few cases, it is a very minimally invasive procedure which is used extensively to revive, regenerate and renew the overall skin texture and the skin tone. There is an umpteen number of advantages of this one procedure. Does it hurt? Before & After Procedure? How many sessions needed? Who all can get this procedure done? These are some of the “pre-procedure” questions, asked frequently. So, let’s get on to it one by one!
HOW IS MICRODERMABRASION PROCEDURE DONE?
- In this procedure, your doctor will first have an in-depth study and analysis of your skin type to recognize if any underlying or pre-existing skin issues.
- You will be suggested to discuss any past cosmetic procedures done.
- Once your skin type and all other related issues are determined, your doctor will ready you for the treatment.
- There are fine crystals which are either rubbed or sprayed on your facial skin.
- These crystals are gently rubbed further to exfoliate the surface of your facial skin.
- This movement of exfoliation helps in removing the top-most layer of your skin to reveal a more baby-like, younger, youthful and supple skin underneath.
- This procedure takes 30 – 60 minutes depending on the area to be treated; and it is a no-pain procedure (unless you are highly sensitive, and in that case, your doctor will do the needful by applying anaesthesia or numbing agent).
- Post-procedure, your doctor will apply a generous amount of moisturizer or sunscreen to help prevent any sun damage and keep the skin supple, moist and hydrated.
- To derive maximum benefits from the procedure, the patients are normally called for anywhere between 4 – 10 or more sittings.
- These sessions can be done weekly or monthly; yet again depending upon the patient’s skin type, skin issues targeted and the area of treatment.
WHO CAN GET MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT?
People with the following concerns and conditions can get the microdermabrasion procedure:
- Ageing skin
- Dull and dehydrated skin texture
- Fine lines, wrinkles, skin creases, stretch marks
- Blackheads and pores
- Scars and acne marks
- To improve the complexion of the face and neck
- Uneven skin tone and skin texture
- Dark spots and pigmentation
- Melasma or patchy skin
- Sun-damaged skin
DO’S & DON’T’S BEFORE AND AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- Patients are advised to restrict or limit sun exposure before and after the procedure.
- Stay hydrated all the times. Drink plenty of water, liquids and fluids.
- Stop using any form of exfoliation products on the skin at least a week prior and until 2 weeks after. Or as suggested by your doctor.
- Chemical-based, harsh skin products must be avoided for a week or two, before and after the procedure.
- Stop using tanning creams and no waxing or threading for 1 week before and after the procedure.
- No make-up and face masks for up to 3-4 days before and after. Or as suggested by your doctor.
Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Center has one of the best cosmetologists in Delhi-NCR region. We have the best facility for all cosmetic procedures and have several satisfied clients from across the nation. Our in-house facility consists of highly advanced and state-of-the-art technology, with the best team of professionals in the industry.
Flawless and perfect glow is within you, right under the surface of your skin, it’s in your reach. All you need is an expert. Chemical Peels have been dermatologist’s new-favourite to improve the skin’s overall appearance. In this practice, an expert analyzes your skin finely and recommends a concoction that would best go for your skin type.
WHAT ARE CHEMICAL PEELS?
Chemical Peels are a solution specifically created to target various skin conditions. During the treatment, the chemical solution is applied all over the face for a specific time and later peeled off only to reveal a baby soft, smooth, radiant and glowing skin. There are various types of chemical peels available in the market. Many of which come with a DIY guide with sheet masks variant or bottled solutions; for short term results, while others are carefully designed for clinical application or application by experts only.
These chemical peels can be used and applied on the face, neck & hands.
BENEFITS OF CHEMICAL PEELS?
- Reduces fine lines and smoothens the wrinkles on the face.
- Helps reducing or to fade mild scars.
- Helps to treat certain types of acne.
- Reduces age spots, mild pigmentation or dark patches and freckles.
- Helps reducing melasma caused due to pregnancy or the intake of birth control pills.
- Helps to treat sun-damaged skin and ageing skin.
- Treats dull skin with uneven skin tone.
POST TREATMENT CARE
After the chemical peel treatment skin tends to get more sensitive and prone to sunburns. To prevent the above, patients are asked to:
- Avoid stepping out in the sun, to begin with.
- Apply generous layers of sunscreen cream daily.
- Limiting outdoor visits between 10 am to 3 pm (due to heavy sun).
- Wearing wide-brimmed hats to prevent your skin.
Chemical Peels are used for targeted skin issues or problem areas. Mostly, the results are visible instantly, but it may vary depending upon the target area being treated. It is advised to visit the best dermatologist or the best cosmetologist in your area to achieve optimum results.
At Orange Tree Health, with our award-winning team of experts, we offer the best Chemical Peel treatment for various skin and related issues. At our centres, we have the best dermatologist and best cosmetologist in Delhi-NCR, Manipur and Kolkata. Our facility has end-to-end consultations, pre & post-treatment care options and an array of other services benefitting your overall beauty.