Acne is not only an important dermatologic condition but also a cosmetic problem as it highly visible on the face. It is caused by these main factors such as excess oil production, pores becoming clogged by inflammation, bacteria, and skin cells. There is no age bar for acne as it occurs in people of all ages.
What is Acne? Why does it form?
Acne is uninflamed blackheads to pus-filled pimples or large, red, and tender bumps that form in adolescents and adults. It can cause profound psychological impact. Clinically, this condition is allied acne vulgarise. The cause is multifactorial and the pilosebaceous unit is the source of the problem. Some major factors that cause acne are hormones, stress, menstrual cycle in girls, skin and hair products, makeup products, and your diet throughout the day. These factors play a very important role in forming excessive oil formation and inflammation in your body which causes pimples and acne.
How does acne form?
Your skin is covered in millions of tiny pores. Pores connect the surface of the skin to a gland called the Sebaceous gland. Sebaceous glands make the sebum or oil. The imbalance between the sebum production and secretion capacity because of a blockage of sebum in the hair follicle shaft and it’s followed by inflammation. Skin is often found to be oily and the excess sebum leads to the growth of acne bacteria followed papules and pustule formation.
Most Effective Treatment options
Orange Tree Cosmetics provides one of the most effective treatments of Acne in Delhi. Acne treatment consists of decreasing acne formation and treating the aftereffect of acne.
The first step is to decrease the dead skin collection followed by the decrease in bacterial load at the oil gland level.
- The material that clogs the pores needs to be removed. We also need to decrease the inflammatory response.
- Finally, the oil or sebum production also needs to be reduced.
- Isotretinoin, taken by mouth is to cure severe acne. Pregnant women should take advice before taking this as this can harm their fetus.
- The treatment of acne depends on the type and severity of the acne. So, always consult a dermatologist before taking any pills or therapies.
With a certified Dermatologist and a proper treatment, almost all the cases of acne can be treated. Visit the Orange Tree Cosmetics in South Delhi for successful acne treatment as we have the best surgeons and are skilled in their work.
- Early medical intervention and preventive treatment are effective in resolving the problem and preventing post-acne sequel of scarring.
- You should seek the help of an expert dermatologist or cosmetologist for your acne problem.
- Always check labels before buying any cosmetic products. Always look for ‘oil-free’ and ‘no clogs’ terms.
- Clean your face before going to bed. Never sleep with makeup or any skin creams.
- Have a healthy and nutritious diet as acne formation depend on your diet.
General Measures for acne treatment
1 Timely washing the face with mild soap and cleanser in the morning and the evening.
2 Applying a topical antibiotic solution or azelaic acid in the morning.
3 Applying a non-oily sunscreen with SPF 30+ to prevent darkening of spots.
4 Applying a topical retinoid at night as it helps turn skin cells faster to prevent clogged pores and is quite effective.
5 Chemical peel and CO2 fractional laser are also effective in reducing acne. Acne scar is a common sequel of pustules and cystic acne.
Get rid of your acne with Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Center. It has the best cosmetic surgeons in South Delhi. One of the best acne treatments in Delhi, Kolkata, and Manipur.