Best Hair Transplant Clinic in South Delhi, Kolkata & Manipur
Hair Loss in India: Everything you need to Hair Transplant
A dermatological specialist extracts hair from the bald scalp in the Hair transplantation method. Hair transplantation is done in a clinic under local anesthesia.
Hair loss is the main cause of hair loss. This boils down to genetics. The remaining cases were caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Hormone imbalance
Our hair transplant procedure is dedicated to the highest quality hair transplant. We ensure that the best hair transplant results are confined to the permanent zone of the donor area. We always check the harvest to approximately 3000-4000 grafts from the back of the scalp in a single sitting.
We have been doing direct hair transplants which simply means simultaneous harvest and transplantation. One team does the harvest and the other team does the hair implantation. This reduces the out of the body time significantly and as a result, we can get high survival of the grafts.
How does the Hair Transplant Method function in Delhi?
- The hairline design is natural, irregular, and feathery taking care of any pre-existing peaks. In addition to the irregularity, we add a few random placements of single follicular grafts to achieve a more natural-looking hairline. The temporal area of hair transplant requires a very acute angled insertion of grafts.
- In many cases of severe baldness, the design has to be much customized as there is limited donor hair. The hairline is taken higher and the more number of grafts are placed in the area of concern depending on the pattern of the parting of hair and direction of the curl.
- We have introduced new instrumentation and modification of steps so as such as to achieve a higher graft survival and shorten the hair transplant procedure time. Less time of hair transplant achieves a high satisfactory level.
Read more: Common Misconceptions About Cosmetic Surgery
Method of Hair Transplant in Delhi Kolkata Manipur
Hair transplantation involves removing smaller perforated grafts from the scalp with hair, or removing a larger scalp from the donor area and cutting it into small pieces for use as a graft. The grafts are later repositioned to thinned patches of the scalp. The size and shape of the grafts produced in this way are different.
A round punch graft usually contains about 10-15 hairs. The tiny micrograft holds about two to four hair. And micro transplantation holds one or two hair. The slit grafts are inserted into the slits formed on the scalp, each containing about four to ten hairs. The strip graft is long and thin, containing 30-40 hairs.
These are some methods that are practiced more often:
- FUT (Foliar Unit Transplant) technique: This is the oldest technique of the three and depends on usually taking a scalp from the back and extracting the graft from it, and then implanting the graft into the recipient area. This method is the oldest, and patients can achieve good results. However, a problem with this technique makes the other two methods more efficient. The FUT technique leaves obvious scars in the donor area, which requires sutures and has the opportunity. There are more wound infections than the other two techniques.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) technique: This process is more time-consuming than strip harvesting because it is performed in a single long session or multiple small sessions. In the hair follicle unit extraction, a single follicle unit with 1-4 hairs will be removed, usually a small fist with a diameter between 0.6 mm and 1 mm. Perform FUE collection for the patient for local anesthesia. This process may take several hours to extract 200 grafts to correct the scar, or it may take several days to complete 2500 to 3000 grafts. The surgeon uses a small microblade or needle to pierce the site, place the graft in the appropriate density and pattern, and then insert the final part of the single graft in place.
- DHT (Direct Hair Transplant) technique; this is also one of the most advanced technologies, which depends on extracting a traceless scar from the donor area and can be done by placing the graft in a pen-like device called DHI CHOI PEN Implant. This method is very good and does not need to manually open the channel for implantation of the graft, but there is a risk of some grafts becoming loose when in the device, and the price is higher.
Read More: Best Rhinoplasty in Delhi
Best Hair transplant Benefits in Delhi Kolkata Manipur
The Benefits Hair Transplant Surgery provides makes you want to give it a try. Let’s look at some of them below:
- Permanent Solution: Although some local treatments and even some holistic methods may provide some help for thinning hair. The hair transplant method gives faith to those undergoing bald spots and stiff hair loss and is a more stable and durable solution.
- Enhance your confidence: Most people who suffer from baldness usually feel frustrated with the overall appearance when looking in the mirror. This may drive to lower self-respect, because people may believe that they are not like other ordinary people. Also, criticism from friends or family members can exacerbate this situation.
- Low maintenance: There is another benefit to having a hair transplant. After surgery, only minimal maintenance is required in the affected area. No need or need for special chemicals or shampoos to maintain or maintain hair density.
- Efficient cost: When compared with other hair product outcomes, the cost of hair transplant operation is quite costly, but in the longspun, surgery will preserve your money.
- Gives you a natural appearance: For many years, people have avoided the use of hair transplants and hair patches that are used to conceal hair loss. This is because the results are obvious and ridiculous, someone can easily tell you that you have a hair transplant. However, with the advancement of technology and medical technology, surgeons are now able to perform natural-looking hair transplants, so no one can say that it was performed on the scalp.
- Helps you get over balding: In spite of any gender, the only route to say get rid of baldness is to get hair transplants. This is because once the hair transplant is completed, the affected area will never lose hair. You will no longer have thin lines or bald spots. Statistics show that the success rate of hair transplant surgery is very high.
What follows after the Hair Transplant Procedure?
You may require medication post hair transplantation surgery, like:
- Antibiotics can help reduce the chance of infections
- Painkillers can relieve your muscles.
- Anti-inflammatory pills to reduce the swelling
- Most people go back to work in 1-2 days post-surgery
It is very common for hair that has been transplanted to fall off 3 weeks after the surgery. People usually notice new hair after 8-12 months post-surgery.
Our hair transplant centers in Delhi, Kolkata & Manipur (India) have shown results of very less shedding of hair that has been transplanted. The extension of the transplanted hair is more durable and the majority of patients will find reasonable hair growth by 4-5 months. Our experience with donor hair transplant is even better.
Also read: Botox Treatment
Is hair transplant successful?
In most cases, a person’s hair will look thicker after a successful hair transplant. However, they may continue to experience thinning and hair loss after the operation, which may make the hair look unnatural or mottled. For a more permanent effect, people may need consequent transplantation.
New hair may look more or less thick, depending on:
- Saggy scalp, or how to lose the scalp skin
- Follicle density in the transplant area
- Caliber or quality of hair
- If you do not take medications (such as minoxidil or finasteride) or receive low-level laser treatments, you may continue to lose hair in untreated areas of the scalp.
It is important to discuss the expected results with your surgeon and set realistic expectations.
Also Read: Birth Mark And Tattoo Removal
How much does a hair transplant cost in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore?
The hair transplant price in Delhi can vary from patient profile to profile. It depends on the patient’s expectations. The cost varies on your requirements as everybody has a different one and the cost is set according to that!
Which is the best hair transplant clinic/hospital in Delhi?
Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Centre is the best hair transplant clinic in Lajpat Nagar, South Delhi, Delhi – 110024
3. Is hair transplant permanent?
Yes, a hair transplant is permanent. The great news is that a hair transplant treatment done by a qualified and skilled hair restoration specialist can persist for a lifetime. This is because the genetic susceptibility to hair damage lies in the hair follicles, not the scalp.
Which is the best hair transplant clinic in Kolkata & Manipur & Delhi?
Orange Tree is the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi, Kolkata, and Manipur. Our experts have a handful of experience in the field and have a knack for performing successful surgeries. Once you visit our clinic, you will be fully satisfied with our services and will go back happily!
How much is 2000 hair grafts?
Patients with male pattern baldness most commonly receive about 2000 transplants. The typical cost nationwide is $8,000 to $102,000. The cost of your hair transplant may vary, depending on your particular needs. Everybody has their own needs and the cost varies accordingly.
6. How to Find a Good Hair Transplant Surgeon in Delhi?
Visit Orange Tree Restoration center known as the best clinic for Hair Transplant surgeries in Delhi. We work very efficiently and provide affordable Hair Transplant and FREE Consultation for you. We have a very skillful and brilliant team of surgeons who will give you the best treatment and would be worth your trust!
7. Different Types of Hair Transplant Service in India?
- Strip Harvesting
- Follicular Unit Extraction(FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplant(FUT)
- Robotic Hair Restoration
- Direct Hair Transplant (DHT)
- Most Popular Hair Transplant Treatments in India
The current gold standard for hair transplantation is called follicle unit extraction. “FUE is an unconventional surgical hair restoration technique. It is not as invasive as regular hair transplantation. This surgical solution does not leave linear scars and does not require sutures.