COSMETIC SURGERY – A BOOMING INDUSTRY IN INDIA
Cosmetic Procedures are getting popular in India. In the last three decades, people are investing in the idea of getting cosmetic surgeries. Especially among youth, it has become a popular thing nowadays. Those who are opting for these procedures are equipped with the knowledge, fresh ideologies, and inspired by the latest growth in technology. Our youth wants to try new ideas and explore with themselves.
After all, everybody wants to look good and want their body to be in perfect shape. Our youth have different ideologies a lot of them believe in this idea and are opting for cosmetic surgeries. While some accept in what they look but if you can fix your flaws and it makes you feel better and confident, then there’s no harm in opting for these procedures.
Well, everybody has their opinion and is well respected. As a lot of men and women of this generation are getting used to the idea of hair transplantation, liposuction, in women, breast enhancement procedures, and many other procedures. Indian Cosmetic Surgery has been growing exponentially from the past 2 decades and has a fruitful future ahead.
Delhi has the best surgeons when it comes to cosmetic surgery and Orange Tree is one of them. We have some very experienced surgeons who are so skilled with the kind of work they do. Their enormous experience and phenomenal techniques will give you some unmatchable results. Orange Tree, aesthetic, and hair restoration center in South Delhi ensures you incredible results and will make you look the way you want to. We have the best & advanced surgery- equipment and resources which makes it even more desirable procedure for customers.
Some popular cosmetic surgeries
The obsession of perfection that we have today convinces our youth, especially people from the age group (18-25) are going for these following surgeries to get their body in shape and look the best version of themselves. A large percentage of men are going for:
- Hair transplant surgeries– A process of permanently restoring hair by transplanting new follicles into balding or thinning areas. One of the best permanent solution for baldness. There are many reasons for hair loss or thinning hair, and it may be directly related to the results of male or female pattern baldness, pregnancy, stress, or other medical conditions. Follicular unit transplantation (FUE or FUT) is a gold standard treatment for treating baldness. The result is permanent and natural.
Some of the most common cosmetic surgeries in women are :
- Facial surgeries – This type of surgery deals with rejuvenating the facial features of your body such as a nose, lips, chin implants, etc. Women usually go for this surgery to look attractive and young. Rhinoplasty or nose job is a sought after a cosmetic surgery procedure. They also go for facelift surgeries to tighten the wrinkles and saggy skin on the face and neck caused by aging/weight loss.
- Breast enhancement surgeries – One of the utmost common aesthetic surgeries in women. It increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants/ saline implants/fat transfer. Women usually go for this surgery after pregnancy as you see a lot of changes in your breasts during that period.
In both men and women:
- Liposuction– Surgical procedure to take out the fat from your body parts like abdomen, flanks, arms, etc. People usually go for this to reduce the excessive fat on their body and get rid of the rigid fat on their body. It is one of the most common cosmetic surgery we have in India.
- Abdominoplasty – It is the procedure to remove the excess fat around your abdomen. Abdomen fat is hard to lose and is very easy to gain hence these surgeries help these get rid of stubborn fat and tighten the abdominal wall.
All in all, there are many reasons why people opt for cosmetic surgeries as it helps them both physically and mentally. The constant pressure in our society to look good and attractive has influenced our youth to look for solutions related to improvement in the looks. Following the best cosmetic surgery treatment, you feel younger, thinner, and prettier and it makes you feel good and happy, your confidence and your self-esteem take a high jump when you think you look good. You live with a free mind without worrying about your looks and focus on more important things in your life.
India is known for its best cosmetic plastic surgeons specialized in this field with great experience and exposure in hand. The cosmetic surgery procedures at the orange tree clinic are safe and predictable. The cost of the procedure is very reasonable and it’s approximately one-fifth of the cost in America or other European countries.