Liposuction surgery is done to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as from the neck, abdomen, hips, thighs, arms or buttocks. This fat reduction surgery is also known as lipoplasty and body contouring – since it also shapes certain body areas.
Some Key Benefits About Liposuction Surgery: –
- Liposuction is not specifically a weight-loss treatment and ideally it should be done in patient when the weight is not fluctuating and stable
- The surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia.
- This treatment is very helpful in getting rid of stubborn excess fat that won’t go away with other weight-reducing methods.
- It sculpts the tissues of the body and helps in achieving a toned and curvaceous body shape
- Both and men can achieve a lean and slimmer body through this cosmetic surgery.
- In very rare cases, liposuction surgery can result in skin infection, scarring, bruising, pain, swelling, and soreness – however, this depends on the treatment, the recovery procedure, and the patient’s lifestyle.
- People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done. However, liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours.
- People suffering from blood circulation problems, diabetes, or weakened immune systems are advised not to undergo liposuction surgery since it may have adverse effects.
Liposuction surgery needs to be done with utmost precautions and care. So make sure that the health center where you are getting it done is certified, and is known for its professional standards, safety, and good results.
If you are planning for a fat reduction surgery – explore Orange Tree Health Centre’s cosmetic treatment procedures. Orange Tree offers the best liposuction surgery in Delhi and Kolkata. However, the cost of liposuction surgery varies depending on the part of the body targeted by liposuction. Visit https://www.orangetreehealth.com/ for more information.