BOTOX – THE REVOLUTIONARY TREATMENT
It was back in the 1970s when the scientists and doctors started administering the use of Botox to treat crossed eye condition and later graduated to treated wrinkles and fine lines. This most certainly brought about a revolutionary age-defying treatment known to humans. Botox is a form of neurotoxin protein produced by bacterium Clostridium botulinum and its other related species. This substance produced is called botox, and is highly useful and popular in treating several age-related facial conditions. It is a regulated substance which is also used in a very controlled manner by the aestheticians or doctors to treat health problems.
Botox acts directly by restricting any signals from the nerves to the muscles in the area it is injected. By freezing the muscular movements, this further causes mild stiffness leading to lesser or no wrinkles or wrinkles shallower than usual. There is also a noticeable difference in the occurrence of fine lines, as these are reduced drastically or next to no defined fine lines are spotted on the face. Once you’ve had your shot of botox, it is an unmissable and a frequent regime, as it starts to fade out. The results last longer and as it starts to dissolve, it requires a refill.
WHO CAN GET THE BOTOX TREATMENT?
Botox is popularly used by both men and women across the globe. Some of the common uses of botox are:
- To treat smile crease or frown lines
- Treatment of wrinkles and fine lines
- Crows feet and eye wrinkles
- Fine lines or defined lines around the mouth region
- Sagging or drooping cheeks
- The skin on and around the chin area
Doctor’s across the globe have also used Botox to treat various other conditions such as:
- Forms of eczema
- Raynaud Syndrome
- Vulvodynia etc.
PROCEDURE & SIDE-EFFCETS
- Your doctor will analyse the affected area or the area of treatment.
- The botox injection is directly administered into the neuromuscular tissue by diluting the powder in the saline.
- Post the injection is injected, it takes up to 24-72 hours to show its effects. In rare cases, it may take up to a week to show results.
- Depending on the treatment, one session of Botox procedure can last for anywhere between 3 months to a year.
- Patients just delivered or lactating or pregnant, must avoid taking botox treatments.
Most of the patients do not have any side-effects, but in rare cases, there are a few milder effects post-treatment.
- Patients may have mild swelling or numbness and even bruising around the treated area, for which the doctor will prescribe medication
- Headaches, mild flu-like symptoms or even in fewer cases, stomach upset is noticed. In such cases, consult your doctor without delays.
- Temporary weakness or stiffness is a general side-effect which fades out in a few days.
- Any form of allergy or itching witnessed by the patient must be informed to the doctor immediately.
Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Center has one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the Delhi-NCR region. With the years of expertise, our doctor and an expert in the beauty and cosmetic industry – Dr Sajal Halder has successfully treated thousands of patients with Botox procedure. Our state-of-the-art technology infrastructure is the best fit for all types of cosmetic surgeries, procedures, treatments and so on.
WHAT IS MICRODERMABRASION?
One of the most popular procedures in the beauty & skincare market is Microdermabrasion. This is a winner amongst the winners! This is one of its kind, an absolute non-invasive procedure or in few cases, it is a very minimally invasive procedure which is used extensively to revive, regenerate and renew the overall skin texture and the skin tone. There is an umpteen number of advantages of this one procedure. Does it hurt? Before & After Procedure? How many sessions needed? Who all can get this procedure done? These are some of the “pre-procedure” questions, asked frequently. So, let’s get on to it one by one!
HOW IS MICRODERMABRASION PROCEDURE DONE?
- In this procedure, your doctor will first have an in-depth study and analysis of your skin type to recognize if any underlying or pre-existing skin issues.
- You will be suggested to discuss any past cosmetic procedures done.
- Once your skin type and all other related issues are determined, your doctor will ready you for the treatment.
- There are fine crystals which are either rubbed or sprayed on your facial skin.
- These crystals are gently rubbed further to exfoliate the surface of your facial skin.
- This movement of exfoliation helps in removing the top-most layer of your skin to reveal a more baby-like, younger, youthful and supple skin underneath.
- This procedure takes 30 – 60 minutes depending on the area to be treated; and it is a no-pain procedure (unless you are highly sensitive, and in that case, your doctor will do the needful by applying anaesthesia or numbing agent).
- Post-procedure, your doctor will apply a generous amount of moisturizer or sunscreen to help prevent any sun damage and keep the skin supple, moist and hydrated.
- To derive maximum benefits from the procedure, the patients are normally called for anywhere between 4 – 10 or more sittings.
- These sessions can be done weekly or monthly; yet again depending upon the patient’s skin type, skin issues targeted and the area of treatment.
WHO CAN GET MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT?
People with the following concerns and conditions can get the microdermabrasion procedure:
- Ageing skin
- Dull and dehydrated skin texture
- Fine lines, wrinkles, skin creases, stretch marks
- Blackheads and pores
- Scars and acne marks
- To improve the complexion of the face and neck
- Uneven skin tone and skin texture
- Dark spots and pigmentation
- Melasma or patchy skin
- Sun-damaged skin
DO’S & DON’T’S BEFORE AND AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- Patients are advised to restrict or limit sun exposure before and after the procedure.
- Stay hydrated all the times. Drink plenty of water, liquids and fluids.
- Stop using any form of exfoliation products on the skin at least a week prior and until 2 weeks after. Or as suggested by your doctor.
- Chemical-based, harsh skin products must be avoided for a week or two, before and after the procedure.
- Stop using tanning creams and no waxing or threading for 1 week before and after the procedure.
- No make-up and face masks for up to 3-4 days before and after. Or as suggested by your doctor.
Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Center has one of the best cosmetologists in Delhi-NCR region. We have the best facility for all cosmetic procedures and have several satisfied clients from across the nation. Our in-house facility consists of highly advanced and state-of-the-art technology, with the best team of professionals in the industry.
WHAT IS THREAD LIFT?
Thread Lift is a new age procedure to quickly achieve a subtle yet visible lift in the facial skin while leaving the skin feel tighter, firmer and youthful. The procedure gained fame due to its quick treatment time and lasting results. It is often known as the lunch-time face-lift procedure. It involves temporary sutures or stitches which are of PDO threads, around the loose skin or the area of treatment to bring about an instant and desired lift in the skin.
PROCEDURE OF A THREAD LIFT SESSION
- This procedure is simpler than the traditional method of surgically removing the loose skin from the patient’s face or affected area.
- This procedure must be conducted by well experienced and the best cosmetic surgeon in your city.
- It is simply performed by analysing your facial structure and then marking the region to perform the procedure.
- Once your doctor is ready, he will start the procedure with a mild dosage of anaesthesia
WHO CAN GET THREAD LIFT TREATMENT?
People with the following issues can get a thread lift done:
- Sagging eyebrows
- Dropping cheeks
- Deep smile crease
- Sagging skin under the chin and jaw area
CARE BEFORE TREATMENT
- The best way ahead is to consult your doctor and determine the feasibility of the procedure on your skin type or facial structure or other factors.
- It is best advised to know why you want to have the treatment.
- Doctors generally advise the patients to stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking at least a week prior as it dehydrates the skin.
- All drugs with aspirin base must be avoided.
- Any form of blood-thinning products/drugs must be avoided.
CARE AFTER TREATMENT
- There can be an instance of feeling nauseatic post-treatment due to administering anaesthesia into the treated area or due to the entire process of the procedure.
- The patient is advised to keep sipping on some water or other clear liquids till the nausea feeling is subsided and to also help keep the skin hydrated.
- If in case of any swelling or bruising, the patients are advised to gently rub the affected area with an ice-cube for some time. This can be repeated multiple times in a day for up to 5-7 days.
- No shower for a minimum of 12-24 hours is advised. No touching the face or washing your face for up to 2-3 weeks. Using a soft wipe or wash-cloth is suggested to wipe the face.
- Facial creams, make-up and other chemical-based products or harsh facewashes etc must be avoided for a minimum of 5-7 days or until your doctor gives a go-ahead.
- Restrict any facial movements for 24-48 hours. Do not use a straw for sipping on liquids. No chewing gums.
- Keeping your head elevated for the initial 5-7 days is highly suggested and this will help in the healing process.
- Eating soft food and loads of water or any clear liquids for 5-7 days is suggested.
- Avoid heavy exercises or any kind of exertion which may pull the face downward, for 2-3 weeks.
- No facial massage for a minimum of 3 weeks is advised.
Orange Tree Aesthetic & Hair Restoration Center has the best cosmetologist and well-experienced plastic surgeon, who is a seasoned professional in the industry. With our state-of-the-art technology and hi-tech facility, we have performed hundreds of successful cosmetic surgeries and procedures. We have an award-winning team of professionals who are renowned for their artistic work in the industry.
WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical and a non-invasive technique which administers the use of medicinal injections of varied preparations to treat certain conditions. These preparations may vary from homeopathic and pharmaceutical or ones based on vitamins, plant extracts, proteins and other ingredients. These injections are administered into the fat cells under the skin also known as subcutaneous fat. These injections target the cells which deposit fat and further leads to breaking down these fat cells whilst rupturing them and eventually causing cell death in the fat connective tissues.
WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY FOR HAIR?
Mesotherapy for hair is mostly used in the cases of extreme hair loss or conditions/diseases associated with hair loss. Mesotherapy for hair is also known as mesohair or mesoplasty. In this procedure, there are micro-injections with a certain medicinal concoction which is administered directly into the scalp of the patient or the affected region on the scalp. The injected medicines then act on various layers of the skin, the dermal connective tissues, blood circulation and neurosensory & immune system.
HOW DOES THIS TECHNIQUE HELP IN HAIR LOSS?
- Through this technique and above-mentioned procedure, there is improvement noticed in conditions such as alopecia and its various forms like alopecia areata, stress alopecia, androgenetic alopecia and telogen effluvium.
- This technique also helps in healing the scanty hair issues among men and women, by rejuvenating the hair follicles, increasing the density of the hair, making them thicker, fuller, stronger and healthier.
- It also helps in regulating the nutrients, vitamins and proteins into the hair by restoring the microcirculation in the scalp.
- Mesotherapy for hair helps in providing complete nourishment and moisture to the scalp.
- It helps in accelerating the cell metabolic rate, increases the blood circulation in the scalp region whilst preventing any infections and eventually boosting hair regrowth.
- Last but not the least, this procedure helps in stabilizing the hormones by reducing the DHT hormone activity leading to new hair strands formation.
DIFFERENT MESOTHERAPY PROCEDURES
CHEMICAL MESOTHERAPY – In this procedure, a concoction of chemical base drugs are used to inject into the scalp or the mesoderma layer, which further helps in improving the blood circulation and stimulates the hair follicles to grow. This also reduces any form of hormonal imbalances such as the DHT hormone levels are regulated, reduces inflammation and promotes collagen production too.
MECHANICAL MESOTHERAPY – In this procedure, your doctor creates micro-perforations on your scalp or the affected region which in return triggers the production of elastin and collagen. This process helps in forming new hair tissues and new hair grows back.
WHO SHOULD NOT GO FOR THIS TREATMENT?
- Patients suffering from diabetes or any form of heart and liver conditions must avoid this treatment.
- People allergic to substances or ingredients used in the concoctions or preparations of mesotherapy injections must avoid the treatment.
- Women who are pregnant or have recently delivered or are lactating must avoid this treatment.
- People on prescribed blood thinners or any form anticoagulation drugs must completely avoid this treatment.
- Avoid the treatment in case of any infection, active or unhealed scar, lesion etc in the target area.
POST PROCEDURE CARE
- Post-procedure, do not wash hair for at least 24 – 48 hours or as advised by your doctor.
- Avoid hot baths for at least 2 to 4 days.
- If any allergic reaction, inflammation or itching contact your doctor.
- Patients have advised a healthy and balanced diet.
- No junk food, oily food or food with high sugar or cholesterol levels.
Regular flushing of toxins with a moderate exercise regime.