Liposuction surgery is done to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as from the neck, abdomen, hips, thighs, arms or buttocks. This fat reduction surgery is also known as lipoplasty and body contouring – since it also shapes certain body areas.
Some Key Benefits About Liposuction Surgery: –
- Liposuction is not specifically a weight-loss treatment and ideally it should be done in patient when the weight is not fluctuating and stable
- The surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia.
- This treatment is very helpful in getting rid of stubborn excess fat that won’t go away with other weight-reducing methods.
- It sculpts the tissues of the body and helps in achieving a toned and curvaceous body shape
- Both and men can achieve a lean and slimmer body through this cosmetic surgery.
- In very rare cases, liposuction surgery can result in skin infection, scarring, bruising, pain, swelling, and soreness – however, this depends on the treatment, the recovery procedure, and the patient’s lifestyle.
- People whose skin lacks elasticity may end up with loose-looking skin in areas where the procedure was done. However, liposuction works best for people with good skin tone and elasticity, where the skin molds itself into new contours.
- People suffering from blood circulation problems, diabetes, or weakened immune systems are advised not to undergo liposuction surgery since it may have adverse effects.
Liposuction surgery needs to be done with utmost precautions and care. So make sure that the health center where you are getting it done is certified, and is known for its professional standards, safety, and good results.
If you are planning for a fat reduction surgery – explore Orange Tree Health Centre’s cosmetic treatment procedures. Orange Tree offers the best liposuction surgery in Delhi and Kolkata. However, the cost of liposuction surgery varies depending on the part of the body targeted by liposuction. Visit https://www.orangetreehealth.com/ for more information.
Facial cosmetic surgery is a type of surgery that aims to improve a person’s appearance. This surgery helps one achieve a more youthful and attractive facial appearance. On the other hand, facial cosmetic surgery may also be performed for medical reasons, such as for people who have had accidents, to repair scars from surgery or to restore the function of a body part.
Before performing the facial cosmetic surgery, the doctors check the patient’s prior medical history – this includes any previous operations and medications taken. Also one has to stop smoking and drinking (alcohol) well in advance before the surgery. Moreover, certain drugs like aspirin need to be avoided to reduce bruising and bleeding. All these precautions and safety measures cannot be missed, as, poor general health and bad immunity can have a negative impact on the healing process.
Post facial cosmetic surgery, the patient needs to follow the instructions of the surgeon in order to avoid any risks or complications in the future. Some patients may develop complications but timely intervention by your operating surgeon will take care of the problem. No matter how busy life seems to be, it is important not to rush the recovery process and allow the body the time it needs to heal. Further, the benefits of exercise, proper diet and skincare play a big role in improving the overall quality of one’s life.
Facial cosmetic surgery has gained incredible popularity over the years. One of the main reasons for this popularity is the consumer’s increased access to information through various media sources such as the internet and television etc. However, the use of cosmetic plastic surgery to enhance self-image, once accessible to only a small and privileged segment of society, has now spread to mainstream India as well.
Orange Tree Aesthetic Centre is one such center that offers facial cosmetic surgery in Delhi. The center has highly-skilled, certified surgeons who are proficient in reconstructive facial procedures. The team offers the best treatment and help individuals get a healthier and impactful look. For more information on Orange Tree Centre visit https://www.orangetreehealth.com/
If you have disproportionately large breasts that cause back pain, neck pain, or any other physical discomfort, you can consider getting a breast reduction surgery done.
Breast reduction is usually performed under general anaesthetic. In some cases, when the reduction is only small, the surgeon may opt for local anaesthetic with sedation.
A normal breast reduction surgery procedure involves:
- Initially, the surgeon makes an incision (cut) around the nipple. The incision is further continued in a straight vertical line to the breast crease. Sometimes, a further cut is made in the crease beneath the breast depending on the fat tissue in the body.
- In many cases, the nipple remains attached to its blood and nerve supply at all times. However, an extremely heavy (pendulous) breast may need a ‘free nipple graft’. The nipple is separated and reattached on the breast at a higher point.
- Excess fat, skin and glandular tissue are further removed. At times, the surgeon will use liposuction to help remove excess fat. (Occasionally, the surgeon can reduce the size of breasts by liposuction alone.)
- The surgeon will then apply deep stitches inside the breast tissue for added support.
- Lastly, skin incisions are brought together and closed.
Breast is an important organ of the body and contributes to the overall appearance of an individual. So if you are planning for a breast reconstructive surgery, ensure you choose your breast surgeon very careful.
Orange Tree Aesthetic Centre has highly qualified plastic surgeons with many years of experience. The team is committed to delivering the highest standard of breast cosmetic surgery in Delhi, Kolkata and Manipur clinics at affordable rates.
For more information visit https://www.orangetreehealth.com.
Disproportionately large breasts can cause both physical and emotional distress for patients. Patients facing this issue may experience physical discomfort due to the weight of their breasts. The weight of excess breast tissue at times restricts a patient’s ability to lead an active life. Additional problems such as skin redness and itching in the breast fold, drooping of shoulder is also very common. Along with physical ailments, some patients even suffer from significant mental health problems due to their awkward body shape.
Breast reduction surgery is done to overcome this problem. It is performed to remove some of the tissues and skin from the breasts, in order to reshape and reduce the size of the breasts. The surgery is usually performed under general anesthetic. In some cases, when the reduction is only small, the surgeon may opt for local anesthetic with sedation.
Once the breast reduction surgery is completed the new breast size should help relieve the pain and physical limitations experienced prior to breast reduction. Moreover, a better-proportioned figure helps to boost the patient’s self-confidence and morale.
The results of this procedure are permanent. However, as time passes by, the shape of the breasts can change due to aging, hormonal factors, and weight fluctuations.
Breast cosmetic surgery and breast reconstructive surgery requires a dedicated approach and high-level of expertise. Therefore, you should choose your breast surgeon very carefully. Orange Health Tree is one such center that offers breast reduction surgery in Delhi at an affordable and reasonable price. The center has the best of surgeons and takes pride in offering quality treatment along with personal care and touch.
For more information on cosmetic surgery in Delhi visit: https://www.orangetreehealth.com/