Commonly referred as Lipo, Liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries across the Globe. This surgery is performed to remove excess fat and reduce body weight. In the process of Lipo, excessive fats are removed through suction method. With advancement in cosmetic surgery techniques, Liposuction has become less painful, safer, affordable and more effective, although people often defer this surgery anticipating complications and high cost. But now getting a successful lipo surgery is easy, risk-free and affordable. You just need to be smart to collect genuine reviews on best liposuction surgeon in Delhi, or in the city, you wish this surgery to be performed. Although after the operation, getting adequate post-operative care and following guidelines given by your cosmetic surgeon, ensure better results. Apart from this, you can also follow below-mentioned tips to have a speedy recovery post liposuction surgery.
- Stay away from Blood Thinning Drugs to reduce chances of swelling or bleeding.
- Avoid consumption of Caffeine, Nicotine, and Alcohol.
- Have plenty of rest and relaxation. Rest heals the body in a way no other thing can. Getting proper sleep post Liposuction would speed up your recovery and ensure better results.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Water does magic and helps in healing the body.
- Add nutrition to your diet and reduce consumption of salt, sugar, and fats. Eat things that are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Balanced diet boosts the recovery process post-Liposuction.
- Increase daily intake of fruit like berries, apple, and pineapples. They help a lot in faster recovery and reduce the chances of inflammation in the body.
- Avoid heavy workout or intensive exercises during initial weeks after Liposuction although don’t sit totally idle until instructed by your surgeon. In most of the cases, going on short walks and light exercises have been proved to be helpful in faster recovery post-Liposuction Surgery.
- Try Lymphatic Massage, a mild Massage to release toxins, is very effective in reducing pain and speeding up the recovery process, post-Lipo Surgery. You can take weekly sessions for lymphatic draining Massage, to boost your recovery and immune power.
- Wearing compression clothes helps in reducing the pain and uneasiness post surgery. This type of cloth also helps in fluid drainage post surgery.
- Don’t expose yourself to the areas and activities that can increase the chances of infections. Don’t use swimming pools as they are a potentially risky place to get infected.
Such places may contaminate you and hinder in the recovery post liposuction.
So these are few general tips which are very effective in faster recovery post liposuction surgery. Although to seal the chances of a risk-free and successful lipo surgery contacting best liposuction surgeon in Delhi is the safe bet. So start your search and be ready to feel fit and happier after Liposuction surgery.